<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Most of my postings I do on here are links to other things. Every once in a blue moon I have some inspiration and write a quick story about something. I had totally forgotten about this story until after talking to my friend Steve who jogged my memory.

I have a friend whose last name is Shover. He has three brothers and all of those fuckers are not right in the head. Anyways this story is about Chris who is the oldest one. Chris graduated from WVU two years before I should have. He got a degree in fisheries or some bullshit like that. Anyways Chris went to Africa with the Peace Corps. About three months after he left there was a knock on my door and sure enough there is Chris, he said he got bored and couldn't handle Africa so he hitchhike for awhile, until he got to the airport. That is not the story, this is just a taste of what he is like.

After he came back he worked a couple of different jobs. After saving up he was able to buy a house then. Finally he hooked on as a private eye and was making good money. he had some neat night vision equipment to film insurance scammers, cheating wives/husbands etc. Anyways one night Chris awakes to hear some banging going on in his house. I forgot to mention that he also carried a gun on him. Chris confronts a burglar in the house. Chris has got a gun and the burglar has no weapon. Chris then proceeds to march the burglar down the street about 15 blocks to the police station at 3:15 AM with a gun in this guys back.

The guy was just plain nuts. I always wanted to write a show about him and his brother who was studying to be a priest, such freaking opposites, such good TV that would have been.
|
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?