<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Thursday, February 03, 2005

If anyone is ever in my area and is looking for a bank, don't go to this one. Commerce

My fathers company has a loan through this bank. Money was a little tight this month since we are a small business and all. I have an account there as does the company. Well someone in their loan department(Tasha Clagett) took it upon themselves to withdrawl from my personal account thinking I was my father and tied to the company. Needless to say I was shocked when I saw a loan payment for $6,300.00 and that payment put my account overdrawn because of outstanding checks that had also come in. Boy was i pissed. i would not have even known they had done this had it not been for me having to put money in my wife's account. I immediately get on the phone and ask what is going on. They say that it looks like a loan payment was taken out, and I respond that I don't have a loan with your bank. The lady says let me check on it for you and i will call you back. She is nice enough to call me back and says I need to talk to Tasha. I call Tasha and she tells me that yes she debited my account against the business account. One thing though Tasha, although me and my father have the same name, we are not the same person. So you went in to my account, didn't check an address, a social security number or anything and just took my money and again i would not have even noticed had it not been for me having to look at my account to transfer money. I was more than pissed off. It is always hard to keep cool when someone screw up that bad. I asked her what she was going to do and she said it was a mistake, but didn't say it in a nice way but was a snotty bitch about it. I again ask what she is going to do and she again says snotilly that it was a mistake. I eventually get over it and of course still upset by what they did. Well today I get a NSF (non sufficient funds) letter in the mail today. That pisses me off again. this time i want someone's fucking head to roll for this mistake. Tomorrow I will be scheduling a meeting with the managers to ream Tasha a new asshole as well as her boss Rory. I will also be pulling all my funds out of that bank. FUCK YOU COMMERCE BANK!!! YOU NO GOOD ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKERS try and take my money will you.



|
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?