<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Time for a rant. I haven't made a rant for a long time, but I think with all this insurance shit going on I got a bug up my ass.

Have you seen this
  • ABC affiliates not showing Saving Private Ryan
  • This has been boiling my blood all afternoon since I first saw it. I hate Michael fucking Powell and the FCC, religious people who object to a war film, PC parents. This is a great film and needs to be watched. These are the people who fought for our freedom, people who really fought. When I saw this film, I had two WWII vets sitting behind me who wept cause this film was so powerful. Now I understand some people not wanting to watch violence and the swearing, but see that black thing in your hand, that is the FUCKING remote, use it. My wife and I got into a heated discussion over this film, she said she didn't want our son watching violence, I didn't either he's only two, but when he is older I will watch this film with him.

    So in the end, FUCK YOU religious right who call the FCC and complain about incidents like this. I hate you motherfuckers, I wish you would all just rot. Time to go play Medal of Honor and blow away fucking Krauts.
    |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?