<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

While the Big Cat's Away, This Mouse Will Play

Thornton's out in La La Land probably making millions while I sweat and toil over this blog. I want 15% minimum for this. You hear that, you jerk? Good. Now that that's over, here's the stupidest news I've heard in a while:

Michael Jackson "rips" Eminem a new one over Eminem's new Just Lose It video which depicts Jackson in bed with little kiddies and his nose falling off, among other things. Jackson said, and I quote: “The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family, and the community at large.” Timmy, the 8 year old stuffed in a padlocked wicker hamper in the corner of Jackson's bedroom could be heard whimpering and crying for someone to "Please, help me. Dear God, someone please help me."

The folks at BET are taking Jackson's side on this one, and BET's president Robert Johnson axed Eminem's video citing that “it was inappropriate to disparage a celebrity”. Funny how it's okay to run all those other videos that disparage women and glorify selling crack, though. I don't even know why people watch that shitty channel, anyway. Half the words are bleeped out of all the songs. It's like trying to read a classified document with all the good bits blacked out. In other words, it's annoying and a big waste of time.

Jackson and Johnson win the Self-Righteous Asshole Without A Leg To Stand On Award for the day. Hat's off to ya, buttfuckers. You've earned it.

© EJ 2004


|
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?