<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

To all the people being sent here randomly by the blogger people check out the links on the right


I'm talking to my 11 year old nephew tonight and he says the souns I put on my Mom's computer is cool. That sound is Beavis & Butthead. He has seen clips at sporting events but he never got to see them in all of their glory.
  • Settle Down Beavis


  • My job is to clue him in on what a great show he missed. He grew up on stupid freakin Pokemon and now I get to corrupt him with Beavis & Butthead. I however was surprised on how corrupted an 11 year old already is. I hear swear words from him that would make a sailor blush, of course nothing is ever said around his Dad, only just to the coolest uncle in the world.


    |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?