<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I just noticed on my tracker I was getting hits fom crazy places, but all were related to blogger. I just noticed at the top of the page there is a next blog button and you get sent to a random site. This was one of the links that got sent to mine
  • Bunch of drunks


  • One thing I hate is a preachy reformed lush, telling people how bad drinking is for you. Kind of like reformed smokers who tell you how bad smoking is for you (no fucking shit sherlock)and just usually have a whiny pissy ass attitude about someone smoking around them. I got this guy at work who has been smoking since he came out of the womb. I swear this guy had a smoke in his hand during his birth. I second smoke about two packs a day.

    OK I am now down off my soapbox

    |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?