<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Ok, I need to start bringing my digital camera everywhere I go from now on. I was at Old Navy last night in the mall with my wife and the boy. She was trying some things on while he and I were playing. I was watching him and then there it was. I looked up, and saw this, this dude/lady. I saw it from behind at first, cut off jean shorts, and a white shirt that has those skinny straps, spaghetti straps on with a baseball cap. I wondered what I was seeing, I mean it was like spotting Bigfoot man. So me and the boy continue to play at the front of the store. He bolts around the corner and there it was. It was one of the ugliest guys I had seen ever and he had gotten boobs. His girlfriend or boyfriend, I'm pretty sure it was a really really butchy looking chick. They had left before I gotten to ask questions, like who was the guy? who's on top? who's penis is bigger? you know the basic stuff a person needs to know. But alas the dude/lady was gone. To quote Aerosmith "Dude looks like a lady"
|
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?