<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Thursday, May 20, 2004

JOKE TIME AGAIN.

Passed on to me from Joe

Anniversary Gifts

A rich man and a poor man were discussing what they
gave their wives for their anniversary. The rich man
says, "I bought my wife a diamond necklace and a Mercedes
Benz." Poor man asks, "Why did you buy her two gifts?"
The rich man replies, "Well, in case she doesn't like
the diamond necklace, she can drive her Mercedes Benz
to take it back."

The poor man acknowledges the rich mans answer then
proceeds to tell him what he got his wife. "I got my
wife a pair of flip flops and a dildo." With a confused
and intrigued look, the rich man asks, "Why did you
buy her those gifts?!" The poor man replies, "Well,
in case she doesnt like the flip flops, she can go fuck
herself."
|
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?