<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Man oh man do I hate hippies. Apparently there also was an article titled Dumb Jock Dies in Afghanistan that those pussies don't have posted any longer. I'm all for peace and shit but some people just don't understand.

  • Hippies suck



  • These pussies have taken down the previous bullshit. I get pissed off by the fact that these assholes criticize without fucking doing a damn thing. These spolied millionaires are the ones protecting their pussy asses from invasion. I wish these fuckers would just leave already. I am not the most patriotic person in the world but I do believe in and love my country.

  • Pussy liberals
  • |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?