<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

As most of you know I am a die hard WVU fan. I chat on the Blue and gold news website, you can see the link on the right hand side of my links. This link is from a guy on the site who has audio and video clip sup there. Everytime I hear that Jack Flemming introduction before the PSU game I get goosebumps, and not just the ones on your arms but all over my body. I was there for both undefeated seasons, the only game I missed in 88 was Bowling Green and that was because we were coming back from Alaska. You know how hard it is to get an up to date WVU score in Alaska before the internet. Thank goodness we had one of those bookie line numbers that give updates for $1.99 a minute.

  • WVU clips




  • |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?