<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Ok OK

So i have been lazy and not posted for awhile. Is it just me or is it the cool thing now to be gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Maybe we shoould stop worrying about all these gay rights issues and start worrying about how everything is being made in China and now all the scrap metal that we use is being bought up by the Chinese. This has driven prices for material that I deal with insane. Something I bought three months ago for $101 now costs $118 and the fucking price is still going up. The American manufacturing sector is going to shit and I see this everyday. Pretty soon we will need to buy our weapons from the Chinese to fight the Chinese in a war. Maybe we need to take a look at our manufacturing base here in the States instead of shipping every damn thing overseas cause we can sub it out to child labor for pennies a week. I understand that most Americans are fat and lazy and will not work for the wages that these companies pay overseas markets to manufacture.

I say me and whoever else wants to should invest in one of the last places to be developed and that is Africa. As soon as we wipe out the market in China you can bet your ass that we move onto Africa, the motherland. So anyone who is rich and reads this blog which is probably no one, please help me invest or I will send Mr. T to your house.

Also I can't believe a judge would be so petty about something like this, maybe I am just retarded.

  • Semicolon please
  • |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?