<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Monday, February 09, 2004

Ok, OK,

I have been lazy as hell in updating this thing but better late than never. I saw two back to back episodes of Chapelle's Show on comedy central the other night. Holy Jesus is my man funny. If anyone has never seen the show check out comedy central's website and they have clips of him or better yet download them from Kazaa. I think his show is on Wednesdays at 10:30. Speaking of Chapelle, I saw his movie Half Baked at the theatre when it came out and I thought it was boring. Now that I have seen it about seven hundred times it is a classic flick. Kind of like Office Space, sucked at the theatre but at home, fuckin awesome.


"I will rule you" ...Jimmy King
|
Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?