<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
WWW TM

Crap & More Crap

Monday, February 02, 2004

How come CBS let me miss all the good shit that happened during the Super Bowl. I must have sneezed and closed my eyes cause I missed Janet Jackson's boobie hanging out. Good thing the people atthe Drudge Report were nice enough to show it to me and then an upclose of it. This just proves she and Michael are two different people now. CBS also did not show the streaker. Don't know if anyone ever saw this Brit before or not. He streaks at everything over there, he even streaked in front of the Queen before. Better him than me showing off the old twig and berries if you know what I mean, nudge nudge, wink wink.

One more SUper Bowl rant, these commercials are suppose to kick ass but mostly they sucked ass. If I am spending 2.3 mil for a 30 second spot, you can be sure as shit people are going to remember my commercials. I think Budweiser always does the best ones every Super Bowl. Here is my suggestion, next year all Budweiser commercials all game long, then there will be no more sucking ass.

Well Enjoy Janet's boobie

  • Janet's boobie
  • |
    Upload Video and Images - Putfile
    Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?